Saturday, April 07, 2007

Fred Anyone?

Now that Fred(he calls me "you're who?") has shifted gears and is now moving into the yep, I'm almost ready to announce that I'm looking at the run for the presidency a little stronger, things are picking up. This is a brilliant strategy! He's got many people from all over the spectrum pushing him to run and he hasn't spent a penny. I think there are almost 10,000 people who have signed up on the internet to help him already. That's stout. What are y'all's thoughts on the man?

1 comment:

Gonzo said...

He was a good, competant Senator, not one to make too much noise. I think he'd make a fine President but I don't think he'll get enough support to win the nomination if he runs, unfortunately. Our modern system tends to penalize class and reason in favor of hysterics and dirty politics.