Thursday, April 12, 2007

How deep does it go?

Gonz, this Kos comment points up why we're been screaming about this from day one...

#. This started out with the investigation of why the White House and A.G. targeted 8 U.S. Attorneys for ouster, but has turned into something more.

#. When Congress and the country learned that the White House and the Republican Party were working together to coordinate the forced resignations of one or more U.S. Attorneys, discovering the nature of their electronic communications became paramount in determining how deep the conspiracy ran.

#. And, when Congress and the country learned learned that some in the White House were using Republican Email addresses or servers in an attempt to bypass more closely-monitored government communications of sensative material, all hell broke loose.

#. But that paled in comparison to the firestorm that came when it was further discovered that White House operatives were scrambling to hide, delete or destroy files and e-mails between it and Republican Party bosses and operatives.

DEVELOPING . . .

7 comments:

Gonzo said...

Would you mind not using my real name in these replies? I have a username for a reason.

Garrett said...

Methinks you should have posted "Testing in Hell" to a different blog, then, but I've gone back and edited out the references I could quickly find in my own posts.

Gonzo said...

Thank you. I'm trying to avoid easy hits when people search on my name, which is far more frequent than I realized until recently.

Garrett said...

Check out these links for why I don't even bother trying anymore. :-)

SeattleSusieQ said...

I'm lucky. There's a very famous person with my name. So she's all you see when you google my name. :)

I'm off - a new ER is coming on.

Please DO listen to Thom and Rachel. Even if you don't agree with them they are civil!! Something you can't say about ANY of the right-wing talk show personalities.

Garrett said...

Susie -- which one, the singer, or the geek? :-)

Gonzo said...

I will listen!

My problem is that my last name is uncommon so I'm an easy hit.