Thursday, July 05, 2007

We're All Failures

I should have posted this earlier but I wanted to think about what I could add to it.

http://www.politico.com/rogersimon/


...and there's not much I can. Simon is dead-on. This country was founded by and sustained by failures and rejects.

America is great because of the fabric of ideas that comprise the whole cloth. There is vision in things that Suze and Garrett promote that I don't see at all and the reverse I believe is true. Eventually some of their ideas become a thread and some of mine do, too, and another cross-stitch is added to the cloth.

I'd like the libs to agree with me on more issues and they'd like me to do likewise. But, perhaps, it's best if we don't. Perhaps it's what makes us strong - we hold to the same ideals but with different interpretations.

We're a junkyard dog with a lot of different genes. I think it makes us better.

No comments: