Saturday, October 13, 2007

So long

Hey guys,

I know I've been MIA for months and months -- much of it has been being busy, but there is a bigger underlying issue. I just can't stomach or be associated with the personal attacks here any longer.

I'm pulling my account from the blog and killing the listserv.

I appreciate your insights and contributions -- I'll certainly miss some of what goes on here. It's good to hear what the right is being programmed to think as digested by an articulate person -- but not at the sacrifice of civil discourse.

I hope you guys are doing well -- keep up the good fight in whatever way you find worth your energy.

Finally: Impeachment = Accountability -- and if we have to start with Pelosi for obstructing the Impeachment process, so be it.

-dta

1 comment:

Gonzo said...

See you next week (hopefully)