Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Something Smells With This "Poor Kid"

Garrett, I'm seeing some evidence that this kid's lack of healthcare may be due to some poor judgement and misprioritization of his family. I'll update this post when I have something substantial...you know, proof, something the Left isn't really big on.

If what I'm starting to find is true, Garrett, you should be just as outraged as I will be.

Otherwise I'll update this post and say "never mind".

Update 1:

This might be easier than I thought. Here's what a Freeper found. In the interest of fair disclosure I might add that elsewhere it was stated that their private school tuition might be partially or completely subsidized.

Update 2:

The "poor" family has a home worth a lot of money. The husband owns his own business so, technically, the media was right about not getting insurance through his employer (hahaha). He also owns an industrial rental property.

Oh, and they could get medical insurance for about $650 a month

Something else to consider: If the wife works a mid-level position at a publications firm, don't they offer insurance? And if the reported household income is $45,000 it would seem the lion's share is her income? If her husband is a woodworker, how much unreported income are they bringing in (my best man at my wedding is a woodworker and has TONS of unreported income)?

FINAL UPDATE:

Researching is not "stalking". If you had done a modicum of research yourself with an open mind, Garrett, you wouldn't have fallen for this obvious Democratic mendacity. There's a word for people like you, buddy: SHEEP



1 comment:

Garrett said...

Funny, Gonz, most of the points you bring up were already debunked in the story I posted. Maybe next time you should read it before running off to your little right-wing blogs to find something to come back at me with?